Dalform invested in RobNor RobotStudio training by distance.
It is an important step forward in robot programming that will allow the customer to program and simulate their ABB robot offline using RobotStudio and VirtualReality (VR). This means 80% time saving when programming and optimizing continuous production.
The training lasted one week and has been performed 100% by distance using TeamViewer, Teams, RobotStudio VR meeting tools.
In this short video you can see some of the workflow steps:
* TCP pin RobNor design
* Reference program to measure the part
* Virtual RobotStudio cell environment
* Offline programming using VR
* Complete simulation of the program in RobotStudio
* Test run of the program using the real robot
Participants: Andreas Ljusteräng, Patrick Elovsson, Hendrik Aspelin.
Trainer: Marco Rossi